We are pleased to offer you for sale a unique wind energy project, located in Albania. We are excited to be selected to represent a German company to sell its Wind Farms in Albania. Wind Power will become the next hot topic in Europe.
- The project consists of realizing a wind power plant for electricity production with a general power of 26MW.
- It will be developed on 100 plots at 450-550 m altitude asl.
- The project, through field surveys and cooperation with local authorities, has defined the main and secondary roads that will be adapted or constructed in order for air generators, cranes, and other plant equipment to reach the plant.
- A few miles from the facility, the location crosses an important line of cross-border electricity.
- The area is suitable in all environmental aspects regarding the impact of wind plants, including noise, perceptive effect, influence in the world of plants and animals/ birds, disruption of the visual appearance of the area, interference in the TV signal, radars, etc.
- The wind plant will consist of 13 units of 2000 KW each, with a wind machine cost of approximately 26,000,000 EUR (1000 EUR/ unit)
- The foreseen investment cost is 2,856,000 EUR.
- With an average annual wind speed of 7 m/ sec, the annual electricity production is estimated at 65,000 MWh/ year, with an overall efficiency of the station of 28.5%.
- Funding from the developer 30%, bank loan financing 70%.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +40727 606 074.
Internal ID: DGC 130620 ALB1