We are pleased to offer you for sale a unique wind energy project, located in Albania. We are excited to be selected to represent a German and a Romanian company to sell their Wind Farms in Albania. Wind Power will become the next hot energy topic in Europe.
- The project consists of realizing of a wind power plant for electricity production in the area of Butrinti near Konispol, Livadhe, Mursi and Xare villages, south of the city of Saranda, with a general power of 46 MW.
- The wind power plant lies to the east of Butrint and is composed of two parts separated by a valley: 17 windmill turbines with 2000 KW are located in Saragini mountain at an altitude of about 700 - 1000 m and the other 6 air-generators with 2000 KW are located north-west of it, in Mil mountain, at an altitude of 700-800 m.
- The project, through field surveys and cooperation with local authorities, has defined the main and secondary roads that will be adapted or constructed in order for air generators, cranes, and other plant equipment to reach the plant.
-The wind project has obtained the approval of local authorities who see it as a real opportunity for the comprehensive development of the area.
- The area is suitable in all environmental aspects regarding the impact of wind plants, including noise, perceptive effect, influence in the world of plants and animals/ birds, disruption of the visual appearance of the area, interference in the TV signal, radars, etc.
- The wind plant will consist of 23 units of 2000 KW each, with a wind machine cost of approximately 46,000,000 EUR (1000 EUR/ unit)
- The total investment value is 60,000,000 EUR.
- With an average annual wind speed of 7.5 - 8 m/ sec, the annual electricity production is estimated at 124,000 MWh/ year, with an overall efficiency of the station of 30.8 %.
- Funding from the developer 30%, bank loan financing 70%.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +40727 606 074.
Internal ID: DGC 130620 ALB