We are pleased to offer you for sale a unique wind energy project, located in Eastern Romania. We are excited to be selected to represent a German and a Romanian company to sell their Wind Farms in Tulcea, Romania. Wind Power will become the next hot topic in Romania. With the brand new law allowing foreign trading of green energy about to come into force, you will witness a boom in this sector. In the following years, Romania will become one of the main users of such renewable energy in Europe.
- The project consists of building and operating a 399 MW wind farm with an average net energy output of 1,300,000 MWh/ year.
- This project life is designed for 25 years and a business plan is available for additional details.
- It will be developed on 133 plots at 140 m altitude asl, with access from national roads and surrounded by agricultural lands.
- The project is not located in protected areas.
- The wind measurements, data processing, and analyses have been performed by a German consultancy company between August 2009 - June 2015, and the agreement/ letter of intent with the 133 turbines (3 MW each) manufacturer is already signed.
- The topographical study, cadastral map, geotechnical and feasibility study, and urbanism certificate have been already approved.
- Located in North Dobrogea, this major wind energy project is obtaining a leadership position among the biggest wind farms in Europe, with an estimated speed of 7.7 m/s for at least 3300 hrs/ year.
- Considering the general background, it is optimally placed in order to benefit from all prosperous conditions and holds all ingredients for a successful project.
For further information, please contact email@example.com or call +40740 017 420.
Internal ID: DGC 070620 TUL